Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ted Talks

I have given up the BOX. I am plugged into the net full time to get the good news. I have wired up my big flat screen TV to the web I just watched the vagina lady on TED.Amazing stuff.  I am entering an art competition with one of my painting I did not burn. I am learning 6 step Rock and roll dancing. Yes I care about me but I also care about hurting people because hurting people hurt people its that simple. My birthday is coming up soon and I am going to buy every one in my dance class a pizza because they have helped me. They don't know it yet so lets keep the secret
I decided I would give $200 to some needy person the other day and I was thinking who would be the beneficiary of this gesture and it was decided for me. Someone stole my wallet. Cool "A"...

No comments:

Post a Comment